Sholarship Information

General Information

Scholarships and stipends in Army ROTC help you focus on what's important. Namely, getting that college degree - not how you'll pay for it.

Whether you're a college-bound high school student or already attending a college or university, Army ROTC has scholarships available. Scholarships are awarded based on a student's merit and grades, not financial need.

Army ROTC scholarships consist of

Army ROTC scholarships also provide monthly living allowances for each school year. You can earn certain amounts depending on your level in the Army ROTC curriculum:

This allowance is also available to all non-scholarship Cadets enrolled in the Army ROTC Advanced Course (2nd, 3rd, and 4th years).


High School Students

Round out your college experience by participating in other campus activities as well. You can have the best of two worlds--civilian and military--and get a college experience unlike any other.

High school students may apply for a four year scholarship. The application is found here.

For more information about scholarships for high school students click here.

College Students

If you're interested in enrolling in Army ROTC and you are in college, you can start by taking an Army ROTC basic elective course. If you have at least two or more years remaining toward your undergraduate degree but not enough time to complete the Basic Course, you can enter the Army ROTC Advanced Course by completing the Leader's Training Course held at Fort Knox, Kentucky, during the summer.

Students with an undergraduate degree wishing to attain a master's degree may also qualify for the Leader's Training Course option.

For more information about scholarships for college students click here.

Nursing Students

Enlisted Soldiers

For more information contact:

Brian Grable
(928) 523 - 8668